Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with a technology center in Pune, India, and regional offices across six continents, IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
Experience. Explore. Connect.
IDeaS’ Internship Program provides students with real world experiences working on high visibility projects and challenging assignments. Our program facilitates opportunities to explore their field of study and make connections. Interns are a valuable part of our team – they do a lot of important work here, and occasionally have some fun.
As a Digital Marketing Intern on the Marketing team, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Digital Marketing Specialist with executing marketing campaigns including emails, website forms, landing pages and webinars for generating marketing awareness across various digital channels (email, PPC, display, SEO, social media, and conversational marketing). Out Digital Marketing Intern will get hands-on experience working with a global team to executive, track performance and measure the impact of our global digital campaigns and strategies.
What you’ll be doing…
- Participate in the creation, promotion and execution of webinars (building landing pages, registration forms, event console, registration emails, etc.)
- Assist the marketing team in the development of marketing campaigns including emails, forms, landing pages, digital advertisements and paid search copy
- Create and execute marketing newsletters for internal and external communications
- Perform A/B testing on emails, landing pages, and website and identify areas of improvement
- Support, research and analyze digital performance and KPI impact for SEO, PPC, Display, emails, and website traffic to identify new opportunities for improvement and make recommendations
- Assist in growing digital performance by staying up to date with the digital trends and best practices
What you’ll bring to us…
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline (Junior or Senior status as of Fall 2022) Click or tap here to enter text.
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Good understanding of digital channels: Email Marketing, SEO, PPC, Display, Social Media
- Good understanding of website analytics to analyze and recommend improvements
- Experience with writing/drafting engaging copy for email and advertisements
- Strong English communication skills as well as editing, writing, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Ability to build emails using HTML / CSS as well as WYSIWYG tools
- Detailed oriented and quality focus
- Highly collaborative and self-managed
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively with strong problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excitement for digital marketing
We Support Who You Are…
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.