HCL is hiring Entry Level candidates to launch your professional careers with a leading technology company. We believe that if you enjoy self-development and collaboration while learning and growing, HCL America has great opportunities for you.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will guide clients on how to ingest, store, process, analyze and explore & visualize data on the Google Cloud Platform. You will work with clients to design large-scale data processing systems, develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform issues. You will deploy solutions and work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with large, complex data sets on open ended problems using analytical methods. Conduct end-to-end analysis from processing data, building models and running experiments, to making recommendations and presenting results.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for and design and assess improvements to Organization products.
- Provide research on topics including Google’s business model and novel search techniques.
- Produce quantitative and qualitative modeling of business dynamics and user behavior.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
US Work Authorization Required
Locations: Frisco, TX; Hartford, CT; Horsham, PA
- Forbes magazine World’s BEST employers
- NCWORKS Governor’s Award for “Outstanding Employer of the State” in North Carolina
- Recognized by Gartner As a Leader for Managed Workplace Services, “Leader” in North America
- Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data Center Outsourcing & Infra Utility Services, North America
- We’re celebrating becoming a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! #GPTWcertified – Check out what my co-workers say makes working at HCL Technologies (@hcltech) so great:
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units – IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies – AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud – to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 170,000+ ” Ideapreneurs” working in 46 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, HCL serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Our Presence in the Americas
It’s been three decades since HCL started its business in Americas. It has now grown to build a flourishing business which now boasts of 20,000 strong workforce across 15-offices and 6-global delivery centers. Better still, we’ve had the opportunity to contribute to the growth and technological excellence of hundreds of blue-chip American companies and also to positively impact the IP portfolio, R&D legacy, IT landscape, and talent pool of Americas through close collaboration with government, universities and local communities. Our success has been led by the immense talent of highly motivated individuals who are drawn to solving challenges in an entrepreneurial environment. We are proud to have also received multiple accolades, such as receiving the “Outstanding Employer in the State” honor in North Carolina. We are looking for like-minded people to join us in our next phase of our transformation journey and welcome you to grow with us.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.