The Intern will have the primary responsibility for the regional marketing activities for our Global Business Unit: Engineering Adhesives (EA) adhesive and sealants market segments in our Americas regions. Specifically supporting all 6 strategic business units (SBU) e-digital marketing, development, design, creation and execution. This position will report to the Americas Product Marketing Manager based in North America.
This is a 40 hour per week position for the Summer of 2022.
While working through the assigned projects, the intern will partner with marketers, product managers, sales professionals, and key business partners. The intern will demonstrate project management skills, learn how different functions collaborate to help drive growth opportunities in the market, develop relationships, think strategically and creatively, request and give feedback. The types of projects the intern will be working on are as follows:
- Creation of content pieces to support marketing campaigns, product launches, or customer e-learning (social media posts, email marketing campaigns, sales sheets, sales presentations, blogs, videos, etc.).
- Managing delivery of content to sales teams or via digital channels and measure the impact.
- Promoting our e-Learning customer portal to key customers by working with product managers and commercial sales organization to load the right content, create certification or gamification options, and creation and execution of a marketing plan for e-Learning to the customer.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications or Digital Marketing
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior in the summer of 2022
- Self-motivated and a problem solver
This position could be based in our Vadnais Heights, MN world headquarters, Virtual, or located at any other of our locations in the U.S.