Co-op Program Overview:
The Terex Co-op Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience with an industry leading Customer Service organization
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Provide data and sales analytics reports to support new product development opportunities
- Create user interface and data visualizations to portray key data results
- Research feasibility of new programs and identify growth potential in key markets
- Map processes and procedures for the growing Parts organization
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, supply chain, business, finance, or related field
- Available full-time (40hr/wk) for 6 months
- Strong data analytics background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in SQL, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau, QlikView, Sales-I, Salesforce
- Commercially oriented and entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Accepting applications on a rolling basis (position can be filled at any time)