Co-op Program Overview:
The Terex Co-op Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – more than 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Learn about the products, the supply chain, and business requirements the Parts Sourcing team works with
- Support Category Managers in cost analysis and contract management
- Assist Category Managers in conducting RFQs
- Collect data, perform research and analysis to help identify cost reduction opportunities
- Lead assigned sourcing projects
- Map processes and procedures as needed
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you the opportunity to gain real world experience as a supply chain professional.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related field
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy and strong documentation skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships with the internal customers (Operations, Sales, Finance, etc.), including remote teams
- Ability to work for 6 months full-time
Nice to haves:
- Ability to work in Redmond, WA
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, QlikView, Salesforce
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, AS400)
Accepting applications on a rolling basis (position can be filled at any time)