Co-op Program Overview:
The Terex Co-op Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
- Coordinate summer intern events, such as a community service day, rafting day trip, and summer end celebration lunch with executives
- Strategize for, register, and attend Fall career fair recruitment events to recruit for 2023 early talent
- Create job descriptions and post to designated partner schools
- Suggest areas for improvement based on intern survey and own internship experience
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with these real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Can observe various areas of HR: generalist, internal communications, data analytics/HRIS, benefits, etc.
- Pursing a degree in human resources, psychology, business, or similar field
- Availability to work 6 months full-time in 2022, preferrably Summer & Fall
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in human resources
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Ability to work in Redmond, WA (hybrid remote possibility)
Nice to haves:
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Positive and energetic
- Already graduated or graduating in 2022
Accepting applications on a rolling basis (position could fill at any time)