Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Intern Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global manufacturing organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our employees, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our interns and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations, Quality, Purchasing, and Design teams
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Support or lead projects focused on supply continuity, inventory management, cost-save, network design, or many other supply chain topics – our focus is on our five-year path to improved profitability
- Identify internal & supplier process improvements and develop standards to facilitate performance improvement
- Help manage project timelines, mobilize teams, improve documentation, and advance supplier relationships
- Create data reports and tools for supplier negotiations – present on your results to senior leadership
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-world assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
Hybrid/Remote work possibility
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain, operations, business analytics, mechanical engineering, or manufacturing engineering or similar field or graduated within last two years
- Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 3 months in 2022
- Written and verbal communication skills to represent the company to external partners
- Microsoft suite capabilities (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint) that will not require full on-job training
Nice to haves:
- Ability to work in Redmond, WA
- Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive – willing to work in ambiguity and deliver results
- Organized – able to be on-time with a desire for improvement