Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Intern Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Assist in the execution of procurement strategies and programs that improve quality, delivery, performance and cost.
- Develop expertise in procurement fundamentals and categories
- Develop functional knowledge including Strategic Sourcing, Continuity of Supply and Product Development
- Gain exposure to category contracts and supplier management
- Gather and analyze data to provide meaningful insights
- Work with cross-functional global teams on unique and focused project work
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in supply chain, procurement, engineering or similar degree or graduated within last two years
- Able to work full-time (40 hours per week) for 3 months
- Schedule flexibility a must, global projects may require evenings and early morning
- Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in strategic sourcing, procurement, engineering, and operations
- Within one year of graduation
*Considering applications on a rolling basis (position can be filled at any time)