*NOTE* – This position will be located onsite at Gavilon’s Corporate Headquarters in Omaha, NE.
The Treasury intern will work alongside Gavilon’s Treasury professionals to assist with the day to day Treasury functions with exposure to projects and data analyses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Offer support in the areas of treasury management, forecasting, accounts payable, foreign currency, margin, and letters of credit.
- Perform analyses and data aggregation for foreign exchange, cash management, and insurance. Assist with ad hoc analyses from time to time.
- Assist with journal entries and reconciliations pertaining to cash accounts and debt liabilities.
- Assist with special projects including OCR implementation.
- Other duties as assigned
Other Job Functions:
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Treasury Management
- Current student pursing a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong integrity and great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Motivated, self-directed
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Experience with Excel
- Must comply with all Gavilon policies, including all COVID-19 protocol
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time
- Position requires operation of a computer and other standard office equipment up to 90% of the time