*NOTE* – This position is located onsite at Gavilon’s Corporate Headquarters in Omaha, NE.
Assists Corporate Controller and others in management positions across the organization with process and policy documentation, indexing and retention, among many other tasks. This role will have exposure to various departments across the organization and will gain an understanding of a vast majority of business processes and functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in policy documentation for various departments
- Develop an indexing platform for the Accounting & Finance organization for all policies, controls, technical memos, etc.
- Assist in developing project execution plans
- Perform ad hoc analytical review of financial information
- Analyze data and identify any problems or opportunities as a result of the analysis
- Understand and utilize appropriate analytical methodologies, tools and systems to enhance analysis.
- Communicate with co-workers, management and company personnel in a courteous, timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness in reporting to work, meetings and completing assignments
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Other Job Functions:
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Accounting Management
- Ability to work and interact well with others
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related field required
- Must be able to work proficiently with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Must display an attention to detail at all times
- Must comply with all Gavilon policies, including all COVID-19 protocol
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time
- Position requires operation of a computer and other standard office equipment up to 90% of the time