This hands-on experience will help you understand how commercial HVAC systems operate, and allow you to see mechanical principles at work.
· Install and assist with start up of temperature control systems. Verify settings and operation of HVAC projects.
· Analyze and document HVAC and control system information.
· Perform application and troubleshooting of HVAC controls. This may involve components other than the company’s products.
· Some overnight travel is required with company paying expenses.
Education and experience requirements:
· Pursuing a Mechanical Engineering degree, with an interest in HVAC.
· Knowledge of HVAC industry engineering fundamentals and system operations.
· A professional image and good organizational and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft software.
· Use hand tools.
· Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
· Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay and pay travel expenses and per diems. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.