What does a great Java/J2EE Developer do?
As a Java Developer, you can look forward to:
- Designing and maintaining large-scale web applications
- Developing and enhancing micro services for payment orchestration
- Interact with the product management team in understanding requirements and provide estimates, high level design and detailed design for product and customer enhancements.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and following them.
- Designing and developing core extensions to an innovative application framework.
- Meet customer commitments in delivering high quality code on or ahead of schedule
- Staying up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Being a team player with ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
- Adhering to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices.
- Displaying strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Required Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with 0-5 years of software development experience.
- 0-5 years of hands-on experience in Java Development
- Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring Security)
- Exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, API gateways, preferable Apigee.
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Building microservices- and cloud-based applications.
- Automation testing, mock frameworks, performance testing and pipeline tools like Jenkins or (preferable) Concourse.
- Containerization with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes.
- Cloud fundamental knowledge using any cloud providers like AWS, GCP and Azure.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).