Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence and complete integration. Since 2005, Farmers Edge has dominated the industry with disruptive technologies and strategic partnerships designed to enhance connectivity across the entire agricultural ecosystem. With the most comprehensive platform on the market-FarmCommand-Farmers Edge is revolutionizing the way farmers, agricultural professionals and agri-businesses interact with data. Moving at the speed of digital with an elite team focused on innovation, machine learning and IoT, Farmers Edge is creating new opportunities for all stakeholders shaping the future of agriculture worldwide.
To learn more about Farmers Edge, visit FarmersEdge.ca.
Client Success Intern
Location: Ohio. Specific location will be negotiable.
- F/T Term starting Spring 2021 until Fall 2021
- Available for up to 40+ hours/wk
- Available to work weekdays and weekends
Reporting to the Client Success Manager, the Client Success Intern will be instrumental in for ensuring Farmers Edge clientele receive and utilize the services provided by the Company in a timely and professional manner to result in educated, satisfied clients that will re-sign year after year. This internship will allow you to develop your skills in relationship building, team work, and agriculture knowledge.
Become a part of a thriving AgTech Sector, receive premium training and contact with leading AgTech experts.
As a Client Success Intern, you will:
- Build strong relationships with both new and existing clients;
- Manage farm client relationships and communicate with clients both face to face as well as engaging through digital platforms;;
- Update and train clients on FarmCommand and other proprietary software programs;
- Generate stories that relate to our customers current and potential usage of the FarmCommand platform. Present these stories to the Farmers Edge team throughout the internship;
- Respond to all inquiries from Farmers Edge clients and handle issues that may arise;
- Provide input and feedback to reporting manager relating to all things related to agronomy and product/service development;
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You are currently enrolled or a recent graduate in Agricultural or related field at a university or college level;
- Agricultural experience is an asset;
- You are comfortable developing new relationships and presenting;
- You are a driven self-starter and can work both independently and with a team;
- You are able to travel throughout the region, including potential overnights;
- You hold a valid drivers license with a reasonably clear driving record.
Location: Various locations in North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, New York, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Texas
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.