As a UX Designer Intern, you will be a teammate on the User Experience team, and you will have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the value of Experience Design, UX Research, and approaches to bring solutions for customer problems to life.
We are looking for someone open to learning and passionate about design and research. Exposure to design thinking, research approaches, and ideation are desired.
As a User Experience team, we strive to create delightful experiences through design. We are customer-obsessed and enable farmers, ranchers, and producers to focus on what’s important to them.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a UX Designer Intern:
- Learn how to prepare research studies, support research operations, and discover user motivations.
- Learn approaches to create testable assumptions, define hypothesis statements, and prepare experimentation.
- Coordinate and participate in research planning and interviews to listen, observe, and turn user feedback into insights that drive measurable outcomes.
- Support the production of experience design artifacts including journey maps, service blueprints, sketches, and other artifacts.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Experience Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or other related Design Fields
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available