As a Project Manager on our Strategy Enablement team at Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), you will have the opportunity to work with multiple teams assisting in the strategy and execution of several projects across FCSAmerica.
Our interns work on projects that matter—and teams will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. Join FCSAmerica today and help us shape the future of agriculture.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Project Manager Intern:
- Learn how to Identify objectives, scope, risks, and expected outcomes of various interdependent projects.
- Work in partnership with multiple business owners to clearly define business needs of a program.
- Assist in coordinating alignment and communication between various projects that make up a larger program.
- Assist in defining and measuring success metrics of project implementation.
- Observe how FCSAmerica utilizes the PROSCI Change Management discipline which adapts to the people side of change and organizational transformation.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Ag Business, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Communications, Technology, or similar degree
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong desire to pursue a career involving project/program management, business agility, and product delivery
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available