As a Data Platform Analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn how to use data movement and management tools and how to properly administer and maintain data confidentiality, integrity, and availability in all database environments.
Data Platform Analysts are responsible for the deployment and monitoring of database integrations using Qlik Replicate, Dell Boomi, and Confluent Kafka. As an intern, you’ll have an opportunity to learn from a team of dynamic and passionate professionals who have a passion for innovation and collaboration.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Data Platform Analyst Intern:
- Assist monitoring existing database integration systems and learn how to perform system enhancements that ensure optimal performance to meet business requirements.
- Participate in the troubleshooting and analysis of data issues.
- Assist with continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance, providing increased functionality, and supporting operational systems based on business requirements
- Learn how to provide support for deployments of database integrations, while evaluating new processes for adherence to standards of reliability and documentation.
- Support and assist with planning, documenting and testing disaster recovery process for data integration software.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Agribusiness, Information Technology or similar degree preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available