As a Data Insights and Analytics Intern, you’ll gain an understanding of the Microsoft BI tool and support the Business Intelligence functions at Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) in an integral role at the intersection of software development and infrastructure/system engineering.
You’ll have the opportunity to experience moving data from multiple sources into an enterprise data warehouse and get comfortable using data integration, reporting, dashboard, modeling and data comparison tools such as SSIS, SSAS, Power BI or Tableau. You’ll enjoy working on a wide variety of projects (funding banks, sales, lending, technology, audit, etc.) and learn to love to find hidden answers in the data.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Power BI Intern:
- Learn to develop and implement data warehouse and business intelligence standards and best practices.
- Conduct analysis on datasets, including efficient extraction, manipulation, and analysis of complex datasets.
- Research emerging technologies, trends and benchmark data to make recommendations to improve customer experience, architecture, processes and tools.
- Work in a highly collaborative agile team environment.
- Discover how to establish and maintain a scalable, extensible and maintainable architecture for the enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence system.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering, Data Science or similar degree preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available