As a Centralized Business Solutions (CBS) teammate at Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), you will be a part of a team that helps our Association achieve operational excellence through process design, support, and training.
FCSAmerica is great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Centralized Business Solutions Intern:
- Assist in the design, development, and deployment for functional learning.
- Execute tasks needed to support learning events and assist in the tasks required to closeout learning activities.
- Work collaboratively with our Business Process & Support, Business Solutions, and Business Training Solutions teams to deliver key measurables through the Association.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the design and development process followed to address learning needs within the organization.
- Assist in the development of learning, including online content, job aids and instructor-led
- Participate in a cross-functional team focused on researching, developing and deploying process, procedure and training solutions addressing teammate needs.
- Learn about business process design and standard operating procedures documentation.
- Learn about how the business solutions team focuses on product management to ensure our technology is meeting the needs of the business.
- Interest in pursuing a career related to learning design and development, business process and improvement, technical writing, or product management
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available