We are looking for a Business Analyst intern to serve as a member of a highly collaborative team and learn the primary responsibilities of delivering business and customer facing software solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your knowledge around developing system documentation to identify requirements, objectives, and how to ensure business needs are met. You’ll also engage with business and development teams in quality assurance testing, while learning agile project methodology.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Business Analyst Intern:
- Collaborate with product owners to understand customer needs, then assist and support in identifying the business and user requirements needed to achieve desired outcomes. Includes the opportunity to facilitate brainstorming, process design and problem-solving sessions and coordinate with other business teams, end users, and other IT teams.
- Assist with the delivery of products and services through coordination of efforts of a cross-functional team of business and development personnel
- Applying agile methodologies while participating throughout the project / product life-cycle.
- Developing user stories to initiate the creation or configuration of features to create an envisioned system or to coordinate with third party vendors.
- Participate throughout the development process assisting in the explanation of user stories and identification of system dependencies to ensure requirements are met.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Agribusiness, Information Technology or similar degree preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available