Our Application Developer Interns work side-by-side with engineers and get started on meaningful work right away. You will be part of a full-stack, custom development team in a fast-paced, agile environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.
You will be challenged and provided with tremendous growth opportunities, learning the primary responsibilities of various application development positions, and collaborating with various teams.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as an Application Developer Intern:
- Collaborate with product owners to understand customer needs.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
- Learn to perform design, development, and quality within a project/product team by following or adapting patterns established within team norms
- Produce software solutions that inherently support testing at multiple levels prior to delivery.
- Effectively leverage tools and best practices to enable continuous integration and frequent, reliable releases.
- Monitor system performance to ensure that efficient operations and results are achieved.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Electrical Engineering or similar degree preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available