As an Agribusiness Sales Operations Intern at Farm Credit Services of America you’ll learn the various roles within our Sales Operations team that help us deliver exceptional service to our customers. You will have an opportunity to engage with customers via several channels and gain exposure to the various stages of the loan process.
Our interns work on projects that matter—and teams will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing:
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects, team members, and business contacts.
- Learn the marketing and sales support necessary to grow the Agribusiness lending portfolio
- Assist in coordinating and processing new loan activities in both originated and purchased loan portfolios
- Participate in sales calls, customer service interactions, and cross-selling activities.
- Learn the Associations’ customer service management tool to accurately document interactions.
- Assist in processing loan funding requests
- Assist in gathering and organizing customer information for pre-call planning, including assisting in the development of sales presentations.
- Learn how to discuss general loan related questions, loan terms and interest rates with customers
- Work with Lending Officers on new loan activity from application to decision.
- Observe various Loan functions from Origination through Closing.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Ag Business, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, or other related degrees.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong desire to pursue a career involving sales, marketing and territory management.
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available