The Scrum Master Intern will work with our full-time Scrum Masters for training and mentoring. They, along with their mentor, are responsible for helping project teams understand and adhere to Scrum values, practices, and applications. The position’s focus is acting as a “servant leader,” by helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. The Scrum Master also protects the team from both internal and external distractions.
Must be able to…
· Lead team towards high performing state
· Facilitating key Scrum ceremonies
· Collaborate with business partners to optimize planning efficiencies
· Demonstrate proven behavioral skills, including being a team player, sound thinking and judgment, achieving results, relating to people, managing work effectively, and leading by example.
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
· Must be detail orientated
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Continually striving to gather current knowledge and information relevant to business needs in order to achieve results
· Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism at all times
· Able to work independently or collaboratively and maintain a positive attitude
· Excellent customer service, problem solving & planning and organizational skills
· Able to initiate action and build relationships within the department