Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Deseret Digital Media (we call ourselves DDM), the home of the mildly addictive KSL Classifieds, is seeking to hire an exceptional, customer-centric individual with a knack for solving problems and troubleshooting issues.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will have a desire to help KSL users when they have questions or problems while using our site and app. You will work with both external customers as well as internal teams, so being able to communicate with a variety of personalities is a must! This position will also help keep those pesky fraudsters off of our site.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Passion for providing a positive customer experience
- Ability to interact with customers over the phone, online chat, and via email in a professional and friendly manner
- Thrive in a fast-paced and growing, dynamic, fun environment
- Self-motivated, with attention to detail
- Effectively manage your time to meet and maintain deadlines
- Enjoy working with others and be a team player
- Excellent computer and typing abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative and willingness to take action
What’s in it for you:
- An exciting and super fun work environment in a pretty sweet office space
- Competitive wage ($15/hr)
- Exceptional benefits including paid holidays and contributing 401(k)
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- We have a positive, hard-working team and love working with self-starters who are passionate about providing superior customer service experiences
Does this sound like you? Are you oh so ready to be part of this team? If so, please submit your resume along with a description of a past customer service experience (good or bad) that made an impression on you. We’d love to hear one of your stories!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.