Dakota Fence, together with 3D Specialties and Dakota Playground, is a growing specialty contractor primarily involved in residential/commercial fence, highway guardrail, fabrication, and commercial playground construction as well as traffic control services. We provide services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and government entities. Our dedicated employees (our “Blue Family”) work from four facilities throughout ND and service five states, with a wider retail presence through our sign manufacturing and distribution businesses. As an employer of choice in the area, we invest in our people, our equipment, and our facilities to offer our Blue Family team members a great working environment and career while delivering the best possible value to our customers. EOE-Disabled/Vets.
Work closely with our Marketing Specialist to help create and execute social media strategy to increase our multiple business’ social media accounts (Dakota Fence, 3D Specialties, and Sign Solutions USA) growth and engagement on social media and drive results for lead generation campaigns.
- Build brand awareness through promotional activities included but not limited to: social media outreach, direct mail, product brochures, email campaigns, and advertising campaigns.
- Create a strategy for growing our organic social media presence across multiple platforms.
- Create content (pictures/videos), write copy, and schedule social media posts.
- Assist with digital marketing strategy for lead generation campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of a reporting dashboard to measure and report on social media marketing performance metrics.
- Assist with other marketing efforts as needed, included but not limited to:
- Copywriting for the website, email campaigns, video scripts, flyers, and other marketing materials.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience and Skills Required:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Superior writing abilities.
3. Knowledge of managing business social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
4. Experience with content creation (experience with Canva, Adobe, or Hootsuite platforms is a plus!)
5. Passion for digital marketing (experience with web design, UX, SEO, and ecommerce platforms is a plus!)
6. Organizational abilities to multitask.
7. Positive, can-do attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation, initiative, integrity and desire to deliver quality work.