The Marketing & Recruitment Intern will be focused on promoting our exceptional brand and recruitment initiatives. This position will help with social media efforts, various marketing projects, recruitment content projects, and job advertisements.
This Internship will be located onsite at our corporate office, includes free parking and some lunches. The planned schedule is 3 days a week but could be flexible depending on the candidate’s schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all divisions of business with various marketing needs, including:
- Reputation management
- Social media
- Content creation (print and digital)
- Website management
- PPC strategy
- Google Analytics analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support our corporate office
- Participate in and contribute to brainstorming marketing tactics
- Prepare and update internal and external job postings
- Cross-post positions on external job boards
- Suggest new ideas for improving recruitment activities
- Participate in building a robust library of content for future employment branding needs
- Assist with brainstorming future recruiting options
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. College degree in progress or completed.
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and solution-oriented
- Exceptional writing skills are a plus, and creative thinking is a must
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks is critical
- Desire to work along with colleagues who greatly value and sometimes challenge your input
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.