Job Title: Sex Offender Treatment Provider
Agency: CORE Professional Services, P.A.
Location: Bemidji, Minnesota & Surrounding Area
Position Objective: CORE Professional Services, P.A. is currently looking for an outpatient treatment provider to primarily facilitate group therapy sessions in the Bemidji, Detroit Lakes, Thief River Falls, and Crookston area.
Our Mission: CORE Professional Services, P.A., is an innovative, private organization committed to assisting individuals, families and communities to address difficult issues in a productive and preventative manner.
Duties & Responsibilities (may include but not limited to):
· Facilitate group and individual therapy sessions (in person and telehealth).
· Complete diagnostic assessments.
Qualifications & Knowledge (Minimum): Master’s degree with LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW licensure preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
· Motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner and learn new information consistently to improve skills.
· High organizational skills and organized with regard to a schedule, paperwork, and follow through with tasks.
· Proven self-starter who can generalize information and use resources to problem-solve.
· Ability to be an effective and direct communicator (verbally and in writing) with referral sources and others within the agency.
· Ability to utilize evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions.
· Knowledgeable about, and follows through with ethical and legal requirements.
· Willingness to learn and seek information when confronted with difficult/new situations.
Salary: Wages are competitive with other clinics, dependent upon applicants’ experience. A company car will be provided for travel.
Qualified individuals should submit a cover letter and resume with attention to Shelby Flegel MS, LPCC, LADC at 110 14th Ave E, Sartell, Minnesota 56377 or email email@example.com.
More information can be found at: http://coreprofessionalservices.com/index.html