Salary: Grade 21 – Hiring Range: $31.45 to $39.31/hour (DOE) (Full Range: $31.45 to $47.18/hour)
(Grade 22 with Professional Engineer License – Hiring Range: $34.72 to $43.40/hour (DOE) (Full Range: $34.72 to $52.08/hour))
Closing Date: October 17, 2021 (All Applications will be reviewed after posting has closed.)
*Applications without a resume will be disqualified.*
Summary of Position:
This position performs engineering and project management duties for a variety of city infrastructure projects.
- Assists in the development of construction plans, specifications, and estimates for various street, sidewalk, curb and gutter, water, and sewer projects.
- Assists in updating City of Mandan construction specifications and details.
- Conducts inspections and assists in the project management of city infrastructure projects.
- Updates and maintains geographic information system (GIS) database; collects field data; updates and prepares maps.
- Reviews and processes right-of-way permit applications; conducts right-of-way inspections.
- Provides support for the development and implementation of capital improvement project plans for city infrastructure.
- Provides contractors and the public with record drawing information as well as guidance in interpreting these documents.
- Manages the data and documents related to the implementation and tracking of special assessment allocations for projects that are completed using the special assessment method.
- Assists the Public Works Department with infrastructure maintenance or replacement projects.
- Performs related duties.