CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division for an Operations Intern. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information as possible. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Gain knowledge of general agronomy skills such as scouting, crop protection products, crop nutrient products, seed, custom application procedures, mixing procedures, truck driving, and delivering product.
- Perform all operations.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Assist with repairs and preventative maintenance for all agronomy equipment including legs, conveyors, towers, vehicles, sprayers, floaters, trucks, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.