CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for an Information Technology Intern to help support a variety projects that will range in scale and complexity. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to function in a team-oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
- Assist in research and fact-finding to develop or modify applications.
- Assist the development team to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, deploys and maintains programs.
- Assist with activity, status and progress reports.
- Adheres to programming/development deadlines as determined by more senior resources.
- Operates within CHS IT development standards and a standard system development life cycle.
- Other work as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
Currently enrolled in an Information Management or Computer Science degree program entering junior or senior year
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio
- Experience with other programming languages
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC Technology
- Working knowledge of SQL and Transact (T-SQL) statements
- Object Oriented programming
- Basic understanding of SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, SCRUM, XP, KANBAN)