Competitive Salary with potential for a Bonus, Medical benefits, 401K, Life insurance, Long/short-term disability, Paid time off, Charitable matching funds
The responsibilities of technical, system and tasks of this position include but are not limited to:
– Estimate and manage a variety of construction projects from start to finish.
o Perform pre-construction duties, project specification analysis and project feasibility.
o Necessary cost accounting for ongoing projects including cost and scope verifications, change orders, cost projections, etc. These tasks are often determined by the customer so expect a lot of change.
o Perform all necessary project communication with clients, field staff, office support and upper management.
o Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop options for solutions
o Maintain project files
o Attend meetings as needed for current and future projects
o Project management responsibilities include managing and monitoring project billings
– Perform continuous marketing of Carciofini Company
o Assist with efforts to maintain existing relationships and encourage the development of new customer and vendor relationships.
§ Accept invitations to lunches or events from vendors when relevant
§ Schedule lunches and events with new and existing customers
§ Some networking with customers will be required outside of normal business hours
§ Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions
– Manage operational processes
– Word processing and formal letter writing
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office, OnScreen Take-off, and document manager programs
– Job Type: Full time
Experience and Educational
– Bachelors degree in Construction Management/Engineering.
– 3-5 years of experience of a full-time position after graduation