Boulay Bound is a one-day summer program (June 2022) geared toward sophomores and juniors who want to learn more about careers in public accounting and wealth management. This program will explore these career fields as well as provide insight into careers specifically at Boulay. It is also a potential pipeline to internship opportunities or our advanced summer program (Aspire-2-Boulay) the following year! We are looking for students who are: personable, innovative, precise, proactive, respectful, inquisitive, immersed and ethical.
Who will be participating?
Approximately 20-25 college students selected from local and regional colleges and universities.
How will this benefit me?
1. Broaden your understanding of the accounting industry
2. Gain exposure to Boulay’s practices, culture and opportunities
3. Network with accounting professionals and other motivated students
4. Increase your professional acumen
5. Enter our pipeline for next year’s internships or Aspire-2-Boulay program
1. Accounting/Finance Major with a minimum 3.0 GPA
2. Sophomore or Junior academic status
3. Completion of some accounting courses
4. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
5. Exemplary communication and organizational skills
6. Motivated to learn more about Boulay and the profession