The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- gathering and analyzing data
- developing reports from various sources and systems that support Group Ancillary Underwriting
- Development of validation and documentation processes for new systems as well as changes to existing systems and businesses that impact Group Underwriting.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or 4 years Business experience.
- 2 years of product, process, reporting or data analysis experience.
- Experience with data languages (e.g. SQL, VB).
- Experience working independently and in a team setting with the planning, design and execution of assigned projects.
- Experience with business requirements development for new systems and process, and changes to existing systems and processes.
- System testing experience.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience managing completion of multiple project streams.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, and other Office 365 products.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Group business processing and functional knowledge related to underwriting, sales, administrative services and customer service in an ancillary products environment.
- Knowledge of plan structures and variables for group insurance ancillary products.
- Knowledge at an application level with various corporate systems applications
- End-user programming skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence
Dearborn Group is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.