Job Title: Safety Monitor
Department: Clinical Operations
The primary purpose of the Safety Monitor is to assist with study operations. They will assist in ensuring that study activities occur as scheduled and all associated documents are complete.
· Conduct activities at scheduled times.
· Accurately report study data on source documents.
· Assist in tasks to fulfill the protocol requirements of the study. Tasks may include:
o vital sign collection
o distribution of meals and fluids
o wiping down and disinfecting tables and trays
o assisting Phlebotomists during and after blood draws.
· Communicate with other staff to provide organized completion of activities.
· Execute other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Direction and Motivation
Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Certification Requirements (If Applicable)