Job Title: NEP (Nurse, EMT, Paramedic) I
Department: Clinical Operations
The NEP I is licensed medical staff whose primary purpose is to monitor subject safety and health status during clinical research trials. For subjects who experience adverse events, the NEP will document, treat and communicate with Investigators as needed.
· Actively observe and monitor subject safety during study conduct.
· Accurately document observed and reported adverse events.
· Provide treatment as directed per standard operating procedures, study protocols or as instructed by the medical or principal investigator.
· Directly report significant adverse events to AXIS Clinicals investigator(s), as needed.
· Execute other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Required: Certificates or Degrees necessary to obtain licensure.
Certification Requirements (If Applicable)
Required: Current MN licensure in RN, LPN, EMT, or Paramedic.
Required: 6 months as a Nurse, EMT or Paramedic.