Aon Is Looking For An Associate Cyber Broker!
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cyber Solutions insurance brokerage team at Aon.
Recently voted one of the Best Employer for New Grads by Forbes, we are a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement, reinsurance and health solutions to our clients. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
These roles fall under Aon’s Early Career Development program, known as Launch. Building on the development colleagues receive in the role they are hired into; the Launch program is a supplemental development program for recent college recruits to mentor and develop future leaders of the firm. This 10-month development program begins every summer and includes in-person sessions, networking opportunities, self-study and global leader calls.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking to recruit a diverse group of hardworking individuals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions. Additionally, we take into consideration the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; able to identify problems and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, Word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
- Willingness to obtain Property & Casualty License upon hire
About Cyber Solutions:
Aon’s Cyber Solutions offers holistic cyber risk management, unsurpassed investigative skills, and proprietary technologies to help clients uncover and quantify cyber risks, protect critical assets, and recover from cyber incidents.
Your impact as an Associate Broker within Aon’s Cyber Solutions (ACS):
- Develop your ability to present professionally in all elements of client facing (internal and external) including technical writing and verbal presentations
- Support senior staff in the solicitation and servicing of clients and prospects throughout the full insurance brokerage deal flow process
- Be effective in assisting with client preparation work (e.g., creating presentations, proposals, etc.) and ensure all client work is accurate and professional
- Develop competence in comparison and analysis of insurance policies and determination of needed enhancements by market
- Build your knowledge of Aon and Cyber Solutions’ value proposition
- Learn Mergers & Acquisitions diligence process and provide diligence reports and benchmarking
- Establish an understanding of Cyber / Errors & Omissions insurance marketplace
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with external client contacts and internal Aon clients, in addition to developing thorough knowledge of the private and nonprofit management liability insurance marketplace, products and services, developing productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
- Facilitate the compilation of submission information
- Provide broking status and continuous support and service to clients during entire broking process and period of engagement
- Responsible for all aspects of client service for assigned book of business including billing, policy collection, reviewal and transmittal in accordance with established departmental service standards
- Establish basic understanding of claims administration process
- Drive utilization of all available technology throughout broking process and client service process.
- Replicate effective products/solutions and develop broking opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.