Founded more than 160 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry. We proudly brew Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA, Stella Artois and more…even beyond beer. At Anheuser-Busch, our proud heritage is not only built by the quality of our products, but also our people, and we’re excited for people like you to join our team of over 19,000 colleagues united in the dream of bringing people together for a better world.
We believe in learning by doing. Our University Programs are crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers, allowing recent graduates to develop and get exposure to different roles and challenges. We value curious and ambitious people who are open and willing to embrace opportunities in different locations across our company.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Commercial Trainee (CTP) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated rotational training program, immersive exposure to our commercial business (Sales & Marketing) operations and relevant experiences right from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 6-months; however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, CTP’s will gain a 360 view of the commercial business while rotating through the Wholesaler division, Regional Sales segment, Beyond Beer, and either our national market segments or Marketing organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in the commercial segment
CTP Program Details:
- Zone Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in our Wholesalers, Regional Sales and Marketing operations to understand the commercial routine of the business, followed by the opportunity deep dive into projects within these areas.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program rotations.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term career potential.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will take on an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
CTP Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Business, Sales or Marketing may help, but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the 6-month training program and beyond.
Ideal CTP Candidate:
- Leverages data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects and teams at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.