Aldevron’s Campus Brand Ambassador is a current student at an accredited college whose role is to engage and outreach to students about Aldevron and our opportunities. This individual will support all campus visits by Aldevron employees, while helping craft a campus communication strategy for student outreach. The Campus Ambassador will work closely with faculty, staff, and other students from their school, as well as with visiting Aldevron employees.
- Lead the campus communication strategy to the intended college to help support student outreach on behalf of Aldevron
- Organize short presentations about Aldevron and the opportunities to targeted classes and relevant campus organizations
- Help organize information sessions hosted by visiting Aldevron employees
- Set up informational table with Aldevron brochures and information in the student center/cafeteria
- Spread content throughout the campus by hanging posters, distributing flyers, setting up table tents, and sending out postcards
- Provide useful content about college trends to the recruiting team through observations, surveys, etc.
- Provide and distribute content about Aldevron to campus articles, stories, poems, photographs, newspapers, or blogs
- Submit Aldevron events to the campus calendar for posting on the campus intranet
- Create and hang banners in the student center/cafeteria to announce upcoming visits or events
- Excite students and portray a positive image of Aldevron brand on campus
- Promote Aldevron on campus through campus events, local programming, etc.
- Develop own creative ideas to assist in campus outreach efforts by identifying the types of events most likely to engage students’ interests to Aldevron
- Represent Aldevron by wearing Aldevron gear and logo to events and around campus on a weekly basis
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor that instills confidence and trust
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to be self-motivated, outgoing and creative
- Previously involved in any extracurricular activity
- Available to work 3-5 hours/week. With a heavier time commitment during the first 2 weeks of the semester (around 10 hours/week)
- Maintain a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Must be attending an accredited college in any Life Science major
- High School Diploma/GED required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Join Us Today!
Join a team committed to making lives better. Aldevron provides high-quality plasmid DNA, proteins, enzymes, antibodies, and other biologics to help our partners achieve significant breakthroughs for a variety of life science applications.
If you would like to thank someone for referring you to this role, please apply at www.aldevron.com/careers, and include their first and last name as a referral source!
Aldevron is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identify, or protected veteran status among other factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)