· Participate in project planning, user acceptance testing, documentation and implementation of association-wide business applications projects. Types of applications may include:
o Customer Relationship Management (e.g. Salesforce)
o Loan origination system (e.g. nCino)
o Productivity suite (e.g. Office 365)
o Cloud-based applications
· Lead small projects and process improvement efforts as requested.
· Develop recommendations for business process changes based on deep understanding of business processes, applications, customer needs and AgCountry strategic anchors.
· Develop and deliver training plans and materials to new and existing employees to promote the adoption of business applications and processes.
· Promote user adoption of business applications and evaluate user feedback to improve training efforts.
· Work with the Internal Communications team in the development and execution plans related to projects and system applications adoption strategies.
· Acquire and maintain knowledge of business applications, including capabilities and business processes, and their impact on user and customer experience.
· Serve as liaison between project teams and users by providing a continuous feedback loop.
· Using a variety of methods, develop and deliver group and individual presentations to educate AgCountry employees about business applications and processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, education, instructional coaching, or related field/equivalent work experience.
· Three to five years’ experience with productivity tools and cloud-based systems.
· Positive, flexible attitude toward an evolving work environment.
· Self starter; able and willing to work independently with limited instruction on day-to-day work.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and effective team communication skills.
· Technical reading and writing ability.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to travel approximately 25% (may change based on organizational initiatives)
· Project management, process improvement, or education certifications
· Experience with Microsoft tools such as Teams, Yammer, Stream, etc.
· Experience with Salesforce, nCino or similar CRM platforms