Supply Chain Management and Logistics Intern
ADM offers a unique opportunity to immediately apply supply chain management and logistics principles to our vast transportation network of 28,600 rail cars, 1,844 barges, 590 trucks, 1,320 trailers, and 10 oceangoing vessels. SCM/Logistics interns will be challenged to develop dedicated solutions and achieve timely results in a dynamic transportation environment.
Key components of supply chain management and logistics at ADM include:
- Drive process improvement with root cause analysis
- Build and execute daily transportation plans
- Communicate with partner carriers to implement ADM transportation strategy
- Develop effective freight rate structure through negotiations with carriers
- Understand the impact of ADM product and commodity market conditions on the ADM supply chain
- Create and manage key performance indicators
- Pursuing a four-year degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field.
- Preferred GPA of 2.8 or greater
- Open to relocation to Decatur, Illinois
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.