ADM offers a vast array of Information Technology (I.T.) internships and career opportunities across the globe. In today’s technology driven world, I.T. is more than just computer programming; it is a critical business enabler that drives competitive advantage.
Check out some examples of ADM I.T.’s key focus areas:
- Application Architecture & Design
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Business Process Management
- Cloud & Virtual Computing Administration
- Digital Services & Social Media Solutions
- Enterprise & Global Project Management
- Information Security Analysis
- Innovation & New Technologies Analysis
- I.T. Service Delivery & Management
- Mobile & Web Development
- Structured & Unstructured Database Services
Corporate internships are paid positions that connect with multiple business partners inside the company and across the industry, provide the opportunity to experience new challenges in a dynamic environment, obtain exposure to tools and methods needed to succeed after graduation, and receive periodic evaluations and performance feedback. Most meaningfully, however, is the fact that the I.T. team utilizes these internships in order to identify ambitious, hardworking performers, who want to make a vital difference and will make a strong addition to the team upon graduation. Please consider the chance to improve your future career in I.T.
- 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale or better
- Majoring in CIS, MIS, I.T. or a related field
- Currently enrolled in college courses
- Available to relocate to Decatur, IL or Erlanger, KY for 12 weeks, approximately May 22nd through August 11th
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
Are you ready to help feed a growing world and find a place to foster your passion?
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.