You will join an authentic team of marketing subject matter experts with a reputation for prioritizing fun while driving marketing and communications efforts for our global medical device business. This intern is responsible for supporting the modality product portfolio management team with priority focus on developing programs and tools to drive product awareness, utilization and enhance customer engagement. This strategic marketing intern position requires an organized, confident, motivated, self-starter that has the ability to take ideas from concept to development and into execution/implementation. This key marketing role will work in close collaboration with the modality portfolio managers and interact with a variety of cross-functions partners including R&D, regulatory, clinical and sales to craft strategies to support the ACIST strategic plan and market research activities.
Commercial and Marketing
Support portfolio marketing activities within the modality marketing organization and drive process from concept to commercialization.
- Create compelling promotional materials, sales collateral and programs that drive awareness, exposure and affinity to the ACIST product modality technology to support key messages and the product value proposition.
- Translate the promotional and sales collateral and programs utilizing key messaging.
- Collaborate and support marketing modality leaders to drive product development process and sustaining engineering projects.
- Support business development activities including analysis of fit, market size, business potential and financial modeling.
- Gather and synthesize VOC to support both upstream (and downstream) activities.
- Analyze, interpret and distill technical and clinical data into sales and marketing tools.
- Ability to combine big-thinking strategic perspective with a detail-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptable problem solver with ability to support wide variety of marketing portfolio management including vendor and administrative support
Our team believes interns develop best professionally when they have access to meaningful project work, real-world daily tasks, and close mentorship. Depending on the career interests of the student and available project work, the supervisor will work with you to develop a work plan providing exposure to a mix of projects and tasks that align with individual career aspirations while supporting ACIST’s mission.
Training to be Provided
Students will be exposed to working with various departments within ACIST. They will learn key requirements which need to be followed in a regulated environment such as the medical device industry.
Additionally, our interns and co-ops benefit from a buddy program, career development programming, and opportunities to build their professional networks virtually and in-person with ACIST professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs – word, excel, powerpoint, outlook.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and presentation skills
- MBA Candidate
· Eden Prairie, Minnesota (no relocation or housing assistance available)
Working and Learning at ACIST During the COVID 19 Pandemic
ACIST has taken steps to prioritize employee safety & engagement, business health & readiness and customer supply & support, including but not limited to:
- As of November 15, 2021 ACIST & Bracco Medical Technologies will require COVID-19 vaccinations for all employees, interns and co-ops in the United States. Where permitted by applicable law, employees, interns and co-ops must have received or be willing to receive theCOVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based position, if not currently employed by ACIST Medical Systems.
- Virtual recruitment and virtual and hybrid onboarding where applicable
- Following CDC guidelines with regard to limiting access to the Eden Prairie office to essential workers and those with special permission to enter the office.
· May start dates are preferred, but other start dates may be considered.
· Hours: 40 hours per week
To learn more about ACIST Medical Systems, please visit our website at: https://careers.acist.com
ACIST Medical Systems is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer