Well-established civil/structural engineering firm has an opening for an entry-level Structural Engineer. Direct-hire position with plenty of variety!
- Provide support to company’s engineered products group – includes materials used for county, DOT, and private property bridges
- Prepare structural submittal drawings under the direction of the Project Engineer
- Create shop drawings for fabrication of components
- Assist sales staff in quote generation
- Conduct field inspections with other team members
- Review project documents for product specifications, quantity take-offs, and bill of materials (BOMs)
- Contact vendors for pricing of raw materials
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- Structural emphasis a plus
- 0-1 years of post-graduate experience – entry-level are encouraged to apply!
- AutoCAD training/experience a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in field/inspection work on occasion (~5-10%)
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check