100-year-old architectural materials fabrication company has an opening for a Project Manager with 0-3 years of experience. Direct-hire position with great benefits – including ESOP/profit sharing, generous 401K match, health/dental, and PTO!
- Complete material and quantity take offs
- Acquire and update vendor quotes
- Purchase project materials
- Conduct field measurements at customers’ sites
- Enter project data such as submittals, transmittals, orders, etc.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or similar – recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 0-3 years of project management experience
- Experience with one of the following industries a big plus – architectural metals, glass, or curtainwall
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) proficiency
- Bluebeam experience preferred
- Timberline experience a plus
- Ability to pass a drug test