The application for the 2020 Summer Scholarship is now closed.
>IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the uncertainly many students and employers are facing in this time, we have extended the application deadline for the Internship Program Scholarship. The NEW deadline is Monday, May 4th at 11:59pm CT.
The Internship Program Scholarship program was established to help offset the cost of tuition associated with internship credits taken through the NDSU Career and Advising Center’s Internship Program and to help assist with additional costs to the intern while they are engaged in their internship.
We will be awarding 3 – 5 scholarships, ranging from $500 to $1,000 each.
Information for Summer 2020 applicants:
Eligibility Requirements for Summer 2020 Applicants:
- Must be an official student of NDSU, enrolled either part-time or full-time, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Student must be registered for internship credit(s) through the NDSU Career and Advising Center’s Internship Program for the Summer 2020 semester.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you should plan to:
- Participate in an #NDSUintern Spotlight Blog feature on the Career and Advising Center’s website during your summer internship.
Interested applicants should submit the Internship Program Scholarship Application by Monday, May 4th at 11:59pm CT, no exceptions.
The application requires the applicant to submit the following components:
- Information about their internship/co-op
- Personal essay (roughly 300 – 600 words)
An Internship Program Scholarship Review Committee will review all applicants for the scholarships, and determine recipients based on student eligibility, internship information, and essay content.
All students who apply will be contacted on or before Friday, May 8th after decisions have been made.
Contact Alli Goossens at email@example.com or 701-231-7112.