Thank you for your interest in registering for one of our career fairs and for hiring NDSU students!
All of our event registrations run through CAREERLINK, our online career management platform. If you have not yet created an employer account in CAREERLINK, we welcome you to! A company may have multiple contact profiles set up, therefore, please feel free to share this information with as many people as may benefit in your organization.
Create a CAREERLINK Account:
1.Go to the employer portal of CAREERLINK.
2. Select the ‘Employer Sign Up’ button.
3. Complete the information on the next screen with your information.
NOTE: When entering in the ‘Employer’ field, begin typing the employer name that you wish to link your contact account to. If your company has an existing employer account in CAREERLINK, the system will search for and display the employer name on file. Simply click on the desired employer name displayed.
Register for a Career Fair:
1.Log into the employer portal of CAREERLINK.
2. On the ‘Welcome Screen’, select the ‘+Register’ button under the ‘Attend a Career Fair’ section.
3. Search for the title of the career fair that you would like to register for. To select this event, click on the dark green text of the event’s name. This opens the event registration page.
NOTE: Helpful tip – the newest events are at the bottom of the list.
4. Click the ‘Register’ button in the top right hand corner of the event registration page. It is straight across from the event title at the top of the page.
5. Complete the information on the ‘Employer Registration’ page. It will pull information, such as name, title, email, and phone from your contact profile. Be sure to select the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the registration page, as this is what submits your registration.
6. Please allow for up to 48 business hours for the Career Center to approve your event registration. Upon approval, you will receive an automatically generated email that will include your registration invoice and the link to the payment site.
NOTE: Registration fees must be paid by online check or credit card ONLY and must be paid in full before company representatives will have access to their booth space.
For Additional Information:
For specific career fair event information, please visit that event’s web page or event’s registration page in CAREERLINK.
For additional questions on a career fair, please contact Briana Nupdal, Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 701.231.7172.