>>> Due to COVID situation, we are still considering fall event plans – please watch for further communication regarding this event. <<<
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Memorial Union – Great Plains Ballroom
>>> Employer Registration will open on July 1st <<<
- What is the Part-time Jobs Fair?
- How do I register for the Part-time Jobs Fair?
- What is the registration fee and what does it include?
- How can I pay for the registration fee?
- What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- Where can I unload my vehicle for the Part-time Jobs Fair?
- Who can I contact for help?
What is the Part-time Jobs Fair?
The Part-time Jobs Fair is an annual event and provides an excellent opportunity to connect employers with students to discuss or interview for current part-time job opportunities.
How do I register for the Part-time Jobs Fair?
You will automatically receive registration information for the Part-Time Jobs Fair if you are registered with the Career and Advising Center’s CAREERLINK website. Registration for the Part-Time Jobs Fair will open July 1st, 2020. The registration deadline is 4 p.m. on Thursday, August 20, 2020. If you’d like to register after the deadline, please contact Briana Nupdal at 701.231.7172 or email@example.com to see if there is available space.
What is the registration fee, and what does it include?
|Off-Campus, Non-NDSU Department Employer||$150|
|On-Campus, NDSU Department Employer||$0|
|Electronic & Newspaper Ad||$100|
- Registration includes one six-foot table, two chairs, wireless internet and refreshments.
- Registration deadline is 4 p.m. on Thursday, August 20, 2020.
- If purchasing an electronic and newspaper ad, please email your company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 20, 2020. The preferred logo formats are: eps vector file or a print quality 300 dpi jpeg or gif.
How can I pay for the registration fee?
The registration must be paid by credit card or electronic check ONLY and received by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 to reserve your booth space.
Company representatives will not have access to their booth space until all fees are paid.
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
Cancellation notification is appreciated so we may inform students. Refund of the registration fee (MINUS a $50 administrative fee) will be given for cancellations received by 4:00 P.M. on Tuesday, August 25, 2020. There is no refund of the registration fee for cancellations after 4 P.M. on August 25, 2020.
Where can I unload/park my vehicle?
The closest parking lot to unload your vehicle is the Memorial Union lot, just south of the Memorial Union. Students will be available to assist in the unloading/loading process. You will need a parking permit to park in the MU lot, or Visitor Lots. The Career and Advising Center encourages car-pooling and will provide one parking pass per registered company.
If you need additional parking passes, you may purchase from one of the kiosks in the MU lot, or the overflow lots for Visitors Parking – Lots E or T-2. (NDSU Map here). Unloading will also be available at the south or west entrance.
Who can I contact for help?
If you need additional information or have a special request, please contact:
Briana.Nupdal@ndsu.edu | 701.231.7172