Fall Career Expo Employer Information
Fall Career Expo | Open to ALL majors | FARGODOME | September 22nd, 10 am – 4 pm
The Fall Career Expo is open to all NDSU students, NDSU alumni, and students from area 2-year and 4-year institutions of higher education. This fair is not open to the general public.
** NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers looking to fill internships and full-time positions that require or prefer at least a four-year degree. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything except jobs may not attend. Third Party Recruiters may not attend this event. **
NDSU houses 7 distinct colleges with a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs:
Registration for this event will be done in Handshake. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here: https://ndsu.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation notification is appreciated so we may inform students.
- Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event NDSU is required to cancel the event, registration will be refunded minus a $50 Administrative Fee.
OCIs (On-Campus Interviews)
- Interviews for the Fall Career Expo will be conducted in the NDSU Memorial Union on September 23rd, 2021.
- To reserve interview table(s) along with your interviewing preferences, contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager | email@example.com | 701.231.8464
NOTE: Any items shipped directly to the NDSU Career and Advising Center and/or the Fargodome will be REFUSED.
Shipping through FedEx Express:
- Contact Christopher Martins at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange details and receive the shipping address. The Career and Advising Center will coordinate the delivery of items to the Fargodome from FedEx Express.
- Materials must be shipped through FedEx Express – not FedEx Ground or any other shipping company.
- FedEx Express is not responsible or liable for any packages that are not shipped through FedEx Express.
- There are no additional fee(s) – just standard shipping costs.
- Displays may be delivered to FedEx Express no earlier than Thursday, September 15th.
Shipping through UPS:
- There will be a $25 fee (payable to The UPS Store) for delivery of display and/or materials to the Fargodome and a $25 fee for return shipment of display and/or materials from the Fargodome.
- Contact Jeff, The UPS Store at 701-235-9505 to arrange payment and receive shipping address. The Career and Advising Center will coordinate the delivery of items to the Fargodome from The UPS Store.
- UNPAID SHIPMENTS WILL BE REFUSED by the UPS Store and not be delivered to the event.
- Displays may be shipped up to one week in advance of the event to the UPS Store.
Additional General Event Information
The Career Expo is held at the Fargodome
1800 North University Drive
Fargo, ND 58103
Parking & Unloading
- Unloading and parking will take place at the NORTH end of the Fargodome.
- Parking is FREE; no permit required.
If you need additional information or have a special request, please contact:
Becky Bahe, Director of the Career and Advising Center
email@example.com | 701.231.6255