Are you attending any Fall Career Fairs, have an interview, or just need to update your professional clothing? Join JCPenney and the NDSU Career & Advising Center from September 3rd – September 10th for the Virtual Suit Up! event. NDSU students, their families, and alumni receive great discounts off of all career wear during this private NDSU event. Sephora, the JCPenney Salon, and the Portrait Studio will be offering specials through the event webpage.
Further information on the coupon code and website link will be released closer to the event date. Suit Up is a national event that many college and university campuses across the United States participate in throughout the year.
- Men’s & Women’s Career & Dress Apparel, Shoes, and Accessories
- Men’s Suiting, sport coats, dress shirts, dress pants, ties, belts, & dress shoes
- Select Women’s Worthington and Liz Claiborne career apparel and dresses, national brand dresses, belts, scarves, dress shoes, and intimate apparel.
- Men’s – Khakis – Including Men’s Dockers pants, Haggar pants and SJB pants
- Men’s underwear & undershirts
- Women’s fashion jewelry
- Women’s handbags, wallets and socks
- Travel including both briefcases and now luggage
The coupon can be used in-store and online. This offer excludes taxes and shipping charges. It can be combined with earned My JCPenney Rewards and Credit Card new account in-store discount.