Dear Expo Participant:
This page confirms your registration for the 2019 Fall Career Expo | Day 2. Please review this message carefully and share it with representatives from your organization who are attending this event.
Engineering & Tech Expo
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
|8 a.m. – 10 a.m.||Employer check-in & booth setup|
|10 a.m.||Fair begins|
|3 p.m.||Fair ends|
- 10′ x 10′ booth space (NOTE: The event is held on concrete floors, therefore reps may wish to bring their own anti-fatigue mats; booth must be manned at all times)
- (1) 8′ display table, (2) chairs
- Registration for two representatives ($10 for each additional rep)
- Tablecloth (limited supply available, first-come/first-serve)
- Electrical power, wireless internet access
- Morning rolls, lunch and refreshments
- Free parking (no parking pass needed)
- Payment by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) or electronic check ONLY. If you need your invoice and payment link emailed to you again, please contact Briana.
- You will not have access to your booth until all fees have been paid.
Cancellation notification is appreciated so we may inform students. Refund of the registration fee (minus $50 administrative fee) will be given for cancellations received by 5:00 P.M. on Tuesday, September 5,2019. There is no refund of the registration fee for cancellations after 5 P.M. on September 5, 2019.
- Featured Sponsor – only 10 available ($1,000): Priority booth placement at event and on mobile app, and logo displayed at the event, on the Career and Advising Center website, and in the campus newspaper ad.
- Electronic & Newspaper Ad ($250): Logo on Career and Advising Center website, logo displayed on four screens during event, and logo included in campus newspaper ad.
- Newspaper Ad ($100): Logo included in campus newspaper ad.
- Deadline for purchasing an advertisement is Tuesday, September 5th.
- If you purchased an advertisement during registration, please email your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 5th.
SHIPPING BOOTH DISPLAYS/COMPANY LITERATURE:
- The NDSU Career and Advising Center and the FARGODOME will NOT accept displays/material. All items will be refused.
- Displays/material may be shipped up to one week in advance of the event to The UPS Store
- REQUIRED: Contact Jeff at The UPS Store at 701-235-9505 to arrange payment and delivery. There will be a $25 fee (payable to The UPS Store) for delivery and for pick-up of display/materials to the FARGODOME. Unpaid shipments will be refused by The UPS Store and will not be delivered to the FARGODOME.
- The UPS Store will deliver all paid displays/materials to the FARGODOME
IMPORTANT- RETURN SHIPPING:
- The Career and Advising Center will coordinate with UPS only to pick up displays. If you choose to use any other means of shipment, coordination of drop-off and pick-up is the responsiblity of your company.
- Please pack your materials at the end of the day and take to the designated pick-up area.
- The NDSU Career and Advising Center is not responsible for lost or stolen company displays/materials.
SETUP: at the NORTH loading dock entrance of the FARGODOME
- Check-in/set-up begins at 8 A.M.
- Unloading and parking will take place at the NORTH end of the FARGODOME
- Students will be available to assist in the unloading/loading process
- Parking is FREE; no permit required
- A limited number of interview tables will be available during the hours of the Expo on each day on a first-come, first-serve basis.
SCHEDULING NEXT DAY INTERVIEWS AFTER THE EXPO:
- Interviews will be conducted on the upper level of the FARGODOME on Thursday, September 28th
- To reserve interview table(s), contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager, at 701-231-8936 or e-mail email@example.com
- The deadline for interview requests is September 5th.
DIRECTIONS TO THE FARGODOME:
From I-29 take the 19th Ave N exit and go east. The FARGODOME is on the corner of 19th Ave N and University Drive. Unloading and parking will take place at the NORTH end of the FARGODOME.
HOTEL INFO: http://www.fargomoorhead.org/ – click on “lodging”
Don’t forget to share our event on your social media platforms! Use the hashtags #NDSUCareerExpo #CareerEverywhere #NDSUintern
Thank you again for your registration. We look forward to seeing you at the Fall Career Expo!
Events Manager | Career and Advising Center
701.231.7172 | firstname.lastname@example.org
306 Ceres Hall | NDSU Dept 2802 | PO Box 6050 | Fargo, ND 58108-6050