Employer Presentations are an informal introduction to your company that will allow recruiters to network with students and familiarize them with available positions within your company. All sessions are scheduled by the Career and Advising Center.
Benefits of hosting an Employer Presentation:
- Opportunity to showcase your company and brand on-campus to students
- The Career and Advising Center will help to promote your Employer Presentation to students, faculty, and staff on-campus
- The Career and Advising Center will coordinate the logistics of your visit
A Successful Employer Presentation includes:
- An enthusiastic 20-minute presentation with a Q&A session afterwards
- Highly recommend creating an interactive presentation; incorporating demos, case studies, company projects, or interactive workshops
- Verbal, video, or PowerPoint presentations
- Food and refreshments are always appreciated by students
- Easily work with NDSU Catering Office to coordinate food and refreshments for event
Interested in hosting an Employer Presentation?
Schedule your event in CAREERLINK! For information on how to schedule an event in CAREERLINK, visit this web page.
For additional information, or for any questions, please contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager, at Pat.Breen@ndsu.edu or at 701.231.8464.